Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Apple for creatives - I don't think so. Can't run Tate online courses on ipad

I did a Tate online course on art theory few years ago and thought was good. So I thought now I have ipad would be nice to do drawing one. But, even though I can run it on my 4.3" android phone it won't run on ipad because apple won't allow Flash. I contacted Tate and they have to rewrite courses for ipad which will take a while. I suggested apple should sponsor it.

I am finding quite a few things my ipad can't do that my phone can. I will see if there is a way round it before I add a list. For those who say that apple is easy and everything just works from the start, just don't know android where everything connects automatically. When I want to share anything I get a list of all my apps to share with, without haing to do any setting up, while ipad is just giving me basic apple shares. Grrrrrh. Thank heavens I bought ipad for drawing because that's great and ipad 4 is extremely fast and has lovely retina display so I don't feel I have wasted any money.

I will also add list of any discoveries I make about getting ipad to do android things. Eg i miss widgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment