Thursday, April 23, 2015

Start and Finish

Had sewing day where I started to reduced the last of my big clothes which were mainly summer ones, getting ready for summer, but these favorite size 22 jeans beat me. for now.  I am thinking some kind of overalls or dress with big overall thing.  Not sure.  But it did remind me just how much weight I had lost. A nice 6 months at target weight celebration.  Now that I have all my clothes ready to wear I can wear them, get bored and so get rid of some more.  Its just a matter of deciding shat I really like.  I have 3 pairs of huge linen trousers which I have taken in the waists and will wesr as lounge/sleepwear.












1 comment:

  1. Wow, you could almost fit another one of you in those jeans. Maybe you should keep them as they are as inspiration jeans. When you feel like a binge, pull them out to remind yourself of what was. Or better yet, send them to me!

    Well done on the weight maintenance. It is harder than losing the weight I think (and I certainly failed miserably with that aspect).

    ReplyDelete