Friday, August 17, 2012

Knitted cushion cover - use old jumpers.

I was in Cork St galleries and there is store that always has nice but expensive things.   This time it had a knitted cushion cover.   Don't know how much - if you need to know the price, don't come inside dear - but I assume from previous prices of things there, it must be at least £100.   But it has given me more ideas for using old shirts and jumpers.   Would be nice to have a buttoned up shirt under buttoned cardigan as a cushion cover or sofa arm rest.  Might do it.

Two button knitted cushion covers.



1 comment:

  1. I have seen those jumper covers and they look great. I have also seen them made, where they shrunk the jumper first to felt the wool, which makes a thicker wool fabric.

    Incidentally, just this week I saw book covers made out of jumpers, same principle I guess.

    Knitting apparently, is uber cool.

    ReplyDelete